Notes from June 24th DEP meeting

Bob Nystrom

Jun 29, 2015, 1:21:33 PM6/29/15
to General Dart Discussion, core...@dartlang.org

Don Olmstead

Jun 29, 2015, 1:32:15 PM6/29/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
So does that mean we'll be able to use super in mixins sometime in the 1.12 time frame?

Bob Nystrom

Jun 29, 2015, 1:54:31 PM6/29/15
to General Dart Discussion, Kevin Moore, Anders Sandholm, Seth Ladd

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 10:32 AM, Don Olmstead <don.j.o...@gmail.com> wrote:
So does that mean we'll be able to use super in mixins sometime in the 1.12 time frame?

I'm not sure what the implementation plan is.

Kevin, Anders, Seth, do you know any details?

Cheers!

- bob

Don Olmstead

Jun 29, 2015, 3:08:50 PM6/29/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
It looks to be super useful with Polymer 1.0 stuff so that'd be great to get in. Jake's been great with getting things going. Got some components up and running with the new setup.