gclient sync is broken

Natalie Weizenbaum

Nov 16, 2015, 3:07:09 PM11/16/15
to General Dart Discussion, William Hesse
gcilent sync seems to be broken for me when syncing a clean repository. I can't even figure out the error because messages seem to be all garbled together. I'm getting garbage output like this.

- Natalie

William Hesse

Nov 16, 2015, 4:15:14 PM11/16/15
to Natalie Weizenbaum, General Dart Discussion
You can use the -j1 argument to gclient sync, to make it run one
process at a time. This should produce single-threaded output, which
is not garbled, and which should end when the sync runs into errors.

It looks like this is a dartium checkout, not just a dart repo
checkout. These are larger, and check out more repos. I can try it
locally. What is the gclient config command you used to produce this
output?
--
William Hesse

Natalie Weizenbaum

Nov 16, 2015, 6:54:44 PM11/16/15
to William Hesse, General Dart Discussion
Just gclient config g...@github.com:dart-lang/sdk.git.

Natalie Weizenbaum

Nov 16, 2015, 6:56:23 PM11/16/15
to William Hesse, General Dart Discussion
With -j1, I get this error.