Stack Exchange Documentation

Jan Mostert

May 10, 2016, 8:59:17 AM5/10/16
to General Dart Discussion
Hi everyone, Stack Exchange's Documentation (Beta) is now allowing docs for any tag, but it requires that three people vote for a tag before it's accepted.

I've casted a vote for Dart, need two more people to vote for a Dart tag.

oo41.png

Kévin Platel

May 10, 2016, 9:37:21 AM5/10/16
to General Dart Discussion
When I clic on the link it said:

"
Warning: this site is currently in private beta for at least a few more days.

To log in, you must have commited to the Area 51 site proposal and received the invitation email. Click the invitation link in the email to log in!

"

=(

---
PLATEL Kévin
Android Developper at Netatmo

Emilio Platzer

May 10, 2016, 9:39:10 AM5/10/16
to mi...@dartlang.org
Same to me. I have an area51 user. But I don't find where to vote.

Jan Mostert

May 10, 2016, 2:12:48 PM5/10/16
to mi...@dartlang.org
I've asked what the procedure is to join private beta and if it can still be joined, will post instructions as soon as I know.

Jan Mostert

May 10, 2016, 3:28:58 PM5/10/16
to mi...@dartlang.org
One of the community managers said you need to wait a few weeks, I guess that means the Dart tag will remain in voting stage until then.

Hayden Jones

May 10, 2016, 4:06:22 PM5/10/16
to mi...@dartlang.org
Stack Exchange is the worst.