Dart SDK 1.24.3 - fetch issues

tomaszkubacki

Dec 16, 2017, 5:54:38 AM12/16/17
to Dart Misc
Got error:

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
</Error>

Ubuntu apt way is not working anymore (see other topic on this group here: https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/forum/#!topic/misc/qEtcJE_5xZc )

Also can't see changelog.

seb mitchell

Dec 16, 2017, 7:27:05 AM12/16/17
to Dart Misc
Yeah deb files downloads don't work.

But the latest on the manual zip download page is 1.24.3 and works.
https://www.dartlang.org/install/archive

Also can't see changelog.

Seems 1.24.3 was release to fixed an issue

Seb

Jim Trainor

Dec 16, 2017, 8:26:09 AM12/16/17
to mi...@dartlang.org
I found that too. The manual download link for dart-sdk 1.24.3 works. The dartium 1.24.3 manual download link does *not* work, however the 1.24.2 download does works.

---

William Hesse

Dec 17, 2017, 3:38:24 AM12/17/17
to General Dart Discussion
Yes, we haven't built Dartium 1.24.3 yet.  The only fixes in 1.24.3 don't affect Dartium, though.  So Dartium 1.24.2 should be exactly the same.

seb mitchell

Dec 17, 2017, 4:47:54 AM12/17/17
to Dart Misc
I understand that there will be no more Dartium releases starting with Dart 2.0.

I'm just interested, an not using Dartium,
so with Dartium binaries expiring after 1 year, will Dartium 1.24.2 be the last and expire in 6 months?

William Hesse

Dec 18, 2017, 12:18:00 PM12/18/17
to General Dart Discussion
I have now built the debian package for 1.24.3, and uploaded it to cloud storage, so the button at the bottom of the page which says "Download Dart SDK (stable channel) as Debian package" now downloads the .deb file.

I will next update the repository, so that apt-get update and install will work (except for the new versions of apt-get that error out when they get a 403 when fetching InRelease.  I will work on that problem after this).
William Hesse

tomaszkubacki

Dec 21, 2017, 6:53:14 AM12/21/17
to Dart Misc
It's working fine now. Package just upgraded with regular ubuntu's updates.

Thanks William!