Who is behind Dart?

Thomas Schranz

Apr 8, 2015, 10:54:53 AM4/8/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
Hey everyone, I've published an article highlighting some of the many many awesome people working on Dart.
With the post I wanted to make 'Dart' a bit more tangible and personal since a lot of people still mainly associate Dart with 'Google'.

Obviously it just spotlights a handful of people and I've certainly simplified the bios and what you care about.
If you feel offended with certain phrasings just shoot me an email and I'll adapt the post :)

Just wanted to again say I'm really happy that Dart exists and grateful for everyone who makes Dart a reality, y'all rock.

Kenneth Endfinger

Apr 14, 2015, 11:09:17 PM4/14/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
I really enjoyed this. The Dart Team does not get near enough credit for their hard work. I just hope they know that sometimes silence means that people love it, because they spend too much time programming with Dart. (Kinda like how a chef knows their food is good when people are silent, because it means they are eating it)

Andreas Kirsch

Apr 15, 2015, 5:24:39 AM4/15/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
Great post! Thanks for sharing!

Adam Bender

Apr 15, 2015, 11:48:51 AM4/15/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you for putting it together.

Bob Nystrom

Apr 17, 2015, 12:57:10 PM4/17/15
to General Dart Discussion
My eyebrows looking amazing in that picture. Apparently, I am a Dreamworks character. Who knew? /:D

- bob