Dart migrating to Github?

James Wendel

Feb 18, 2015, 8:57:34 AM2/18/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
I just got an email saying:

Before we move, there is one thing we would like you to do: Please visit dart-issues-migrator.appspot.com, click on the "Yes, let's do this" button and authorize our issues migrator application on GitHub.

I just wanted to make sure this was a legit thing.  I'm not seeing anything obvious here or news.dartlang.org about the migration to Github.

Bob Nystrom

Feb 18, 2015, 12:17:47 PM2/18/15
to General Dart Discussion
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 5:57 AM, James Wendel <jmwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just wanted to make sure this was a legit thing.

It's legit.

I'm not seeing anything obvious here or news.dartlang.org about the migration to Github.

I think the plan was to announce it once it was all done. As you can imagine, it involves lots of moving stuff around and munging infrastructure (our build/test bots, etc.), so we aren't sure exactly when it will all be complete.

- bob

Günter Zöchbauer

Feb 18, 2015, 2:12:15 PM2/18/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
I get

Error: Bad Request

Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.

Any idea?

pjv

Feb 18, 2015, 3:25:51 PM2/18/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
I get the same as you, Günter.

Søren Gjesse

Feb 19, 2015, 3:26:35 AM2/19/15
to General Dart Discussion
Looks like this issue: Might be this issue: https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=11681.

/Søren

---
Søren Gjesse
Software Engineer, Google Denmark
CVR nr. 28 86 69 84

Nicolas Garnier

Feb 19, 2015, 6:54:40 AM2/19/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
Hey Gunter,

Your login issue is definitely an App Engine issue.

I noticed on another thread that you might have multiple account signed-in. Just in case can you try logging in from a private/incognito browser session.

I would ask you to clear your cookies... but I know that's a pain :D although you could maybe do that not on your main browser.

Cheers!

Günter Zöchbauer

Feb 19, 2015, 1:15:39 PM2/19/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
Hey Nicolas,
you're right.
It works fine in an incognito window where I'm logged in with only one account.
Thanks!

Rich Eakin

Mar 25, 2015, 2:51:32 AM3/25/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
I was wondering when this migration was going to happen, any update?  The note said in a couple weeks, which was about a month and a half ago.

cheers,
Rich

Bob Nystrom

Mar 25, 2015, 1:50:43 PM3/25/15
to General Dart Discussion

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Rich Eakin <rte...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering when this migration was going to happen, any update?  The note said in a couple weeks, which was about a month and a half ago.

We've been really focused on getting 1.9 out the door, which ended up pushing back the migration too. Hopefully soon!

- bob

Rich Eakin

Mar 25, 2015, 9:58:39 PM3/25/15
to mi...@dartlang.org