[dart-announce] Dart 1.18 "RC0" ready for testing

已查看 132 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

'Michael Thomsen' via Dart Announcements

未读,
2016年7月21日 04:21:032016/7/21
收件人 Dart Announcements

The first release candidate, RC0, of version 1.18 of the Dart SDK is now ready for testing. This release candidate is version 1.18.0-dev.4.4 from the dev channel. Please download it and test it against your apps.

The changelog has more details. We look forward to your feedback, so we can release it into the stable channel. Please test your packages and apps, and report issues.

--
For more news and information, visit https://plus.google.com/+dartlang

To join the conversation, visit https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/

Davy Mitchell

未读,
2016年7月22日 04:10:462016/7/22
收件人 mi...@dartlang.org
The changelog seems a bit lite - any more information available?

Thanks!
Davy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dart Announcements" group.

Kevin Moore

未读,
2016年7月27日 13:14:482016/7/27
收件人 Dart Misc
Most of the work in 1.18 has been around internal changes to help with Flutter, to prepare for future language work, and just general bug fixes and tweaks.

Also: a lot of folks have been on vacation.

We like to keep to our release schedule, even if the API changes are few.

Mark Nordine

未读,
2016年7月27日 13:53:552016/7/27
收件人 Dart Misc