Dart 1.3 new error: java.net.ConnectException

Moises Belchin

Apr 15, 2014, 7:51:16 AM4/15/14
to General Dart Discussion, edi...@dartlang.org
After trying to work with Dart 1.3 in a windows 7 pro with 32 bit (it was absolutely impossible for me, my system hangs out analyzing the projects even if i was selecting "Don't Analyze") i've decided change my laptop to windows 8 64 bits.

Now when i try to run in dartium any application i get this error.

Any thoughts? Anyone else with this error?

Thanks and regards.
Un Saludo.
Moisés Belchín.

Moises Belchin

Apr 15, 2014, 10:20:54 AM4/15/14
to General Dart Discussion, edi...@dartlang.org
Sorry for the noise. There were some errors with Java installation in my new laptop, after reinstall it Dart Editor works fine.

Regards.

Un Saludo.
Moisés Belchín.