Dart's BNF

Raquel Moreno

Aug 30, 2016, 12:56:07 PM8/30/16
to Dart Misc
Hi guys!

I am Computer Science student and my teacher gave us themes for study. I decided looking for DART, and the first thing asked for this research is the language's BNF and I have been looking up in every website which talks about DART, but I didnt have succeed. Someone could help me???

Harry Terkelsen

Aug 30, 2016, 1:01:43 PM8/30/16
to Dart Misc
The Dart Specification (http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/files/ECMA-ST/ECMA-408.pdf) contains the Dart grammar in extended BNF form. Hope this helps!

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 9:56 AM Raquel Moreno <raque...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys!

I am Computer Science student and my teacher gave us themes for study. I decided looking for DART, and the first thing asked for this research is the language's BNF and I have been looking up in every website which talks about DART, but I didnt have succeed. Someone could help me???

---

Matthias Hausner

Aug 30, 2016, 1:02:16 PM8/30/16
to General Dart Discussion
Look in the language spec document, which can be found at https://www.dartlang.org/guides/language/spec. The grammar productions are spread out across the document.

Matthias

Bob Nystrom

Aug 30, 2016, 1:27:34 PM8/30/16
to General Dart Discussion
Patrice put together a much friendlier version of the grammar here: https://github.com/chalin/dart-spec-and-grammar

I don't know if it has the latest language changes, but we haven't made many so it should be pretty up to date.

Cheers!

– bob

Raquel Moreno

Aug 30, 2016, 7:16:31 PM8/30/16
to Dart Misc
Oh gosh, so much more easier! I will show it to my teacher asking if this is what he asked for. Anyway, thank you!
If it is not, I'll be back soon.
-Raquel