Bluetooth library

Lee Crocker

Aug 2, 2017, 3:34:30 PM8/2/17
to Dart Misc
I've written a Cordova mobile app that I'd like to port over to Dart/Flutter. It uses Bluetooth. I think I am quite capable of writing the plugin (certainly on the Android side--my Obj-C-fu might be a little weak). I'd just like to know if someone else already has plans along these lines to avoid duplication of effort. If there's already someone working on such a plugin, perhaps we could collaborate? More generally, is there a timeline of projects expected to appear in pub?

Kyle Bradshaw

Aug 2, 2017, 3:44:38 PM8/2/17
to mi...@dartlang.org
I'd love to see something like this open sourced, as I've been wanting to play with BLE.

You might have better luck posting in the Flutter-dev group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/flutter-dev

Yegor Jbanov

Aug 3, 2017, 11:44:02 AM8/3/17
to Dart Misc
Consider asking on the flutter-dev mailing list (sorry, would join threads myself but on phone right now)