GAE Channel API Dart

瀏覽次數:84 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Moises Belchin

未讀,
2013年2月13日 清晨5:48:362013/2/13
收件者:General Dart Discussion、Justin Fagnani
Hi guys,

Is the gae_channel_api_dart projecto on pub.dartlang.org ?

I'm using it for a long time, with the 18115 release gae_channel dart api doesn't work !

I notice this API hasn't change since Oct. 2012. Is there any updated version for the news SDKs?

Suggested changes:

import 'dart:json';  ----> import 'dart:json' as js;

Map<String, Object> detail = JSON.parse(e.detail); ----> Map<String, Object> detail = js.parse(e.detail);

CustomEvent event = new CustomEvent(type, false, false, data); ---> CustomEvent event = new CustomEvent(type, canBubble:false, cancelable:false, detail:data);

I hope than helps.

Thanks and Regards.
Moisés Belchín.

Bob Nystrom

未讀,
2013年3月4日 下午1:25:042013/3/4

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:48 AM, Moises Belchin <moises...@gmail.com> wrote:
I notice this API hasn't change since Oct. 2012. Is there any updated version for the news SDKs?

This thread never got a reply. Sorry. :(

I'm just guessing here, but this may be what you want now: http://pub.dartlang.org/packages/appengine_channel

Cheers!

- bob

Moises Belchin

未讀,
2013年3月5日 凌晨3:30:452013/3/5
收件者:General Dart Discussion、Justin Fagnani
Thanks Bob !

Don't worry I'm in touch with Justin and he told me the new pub package was released !

I would like to thank for your time and your answers, for me it's very useful and comfortable the mailing list to stay informed and updated from latest news and releases rather than stackoverflow or other webs and services.

Thanks for maintain the discuss.

Regards

Saludos.
Moisés Belchín.