Where to place config file?

Gonzalo Chumillas

Sep 28, 2016, 11:18:12 AM9/28/16
to Dart Misc
I usually prefer to place config files in the web directory. And leave the lib directory only for classes.

But I'm currently using SASS and Angular2 in my projects and SASS can not access web/ files from lib/. So I was forced to place config files in lib/. But I don't like that.

Is it a good idea to place config files in the lib directory? What do you prefer to do?
Thanks and sorry my basic English :)

Günter Zöchbauer

Sep 28, 2016, 2:49:59 PM9/28/16
to Dart Misc
As already mentioned in the SASS issue, you shouldn't import from `web/`

Everything that needs to be imported from another directory should go to `lib/`