plush dart!

Jonathan Rezende

Dec 5, 2017, 5:16:24 AM12/5/17
to Dart Misc
Is there any DartLang plush??
I would buy one =]

Bob Nystrom

Dec 5, 2017, 12:49:12 PM12/5/17
to General Dart Discussion
On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 2:16 AM, Jonathan Rezende <jona...@jode.com.br> wrote:
Is there any DartLang plush??

Not that I know of. We've talked about it a bit, but I don't think anyone's put the time into making it happen.

I would buy one =]

Me too!

– bob

Wm Leler

Feb 5, 2018, 1:13:40 PM2/5/18
to Dart Misc
We did make a Dart plushie (nicknamed Dash) for DartConf. If you didn't attend and get one, I think we might be working on selling them too.

You can see a video of it at https://youtu.be/R5vIUjRZaZA

Jonathan Rezende

Feb 5, 2018, 1:22:29 PM2/5/18
to mi...@dartlang.org
Dart is my choice of language for server and frontend and I wish I can work with it a lot of years from now
so I want it badly! :D

---

Jonathan Rezende

Ryan Gonzalez

Feb 5, 2018, 1:53:15 PM2/5/18
to misc
I'm literally buying like 500 of these when they come out.

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else