Dart Summit Day 1 video unavailable?

Danny Tuppeny

Oct 31, 2016, 11:35:54 AM10/31/16
to Dart Misc
I was halfway through the Dart Summit Day 1 video and came back to watch it today to find that it's been made private. As far as I can see, the individual talks have not been published.

Does this mean there's currently no way to watch the Day 1 videos? :-(

(and is this because of the music selection?)

Kathy Walrath

Oct 31, 2016, 12:15:16 PM10/31/16
to General Dart Discussion
We expect the individual videos to be posted any minute now. And yes, I think the music issue was why Day 1 disappeared.

-k-

---

Kathy Walrath

Oct 31, 2016, 1:05:47 PM10/31/16