Chrome Dev Editor

kc

May 4, 2015, 6:28:16 AM5/4/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
What's it's status? Still under active development?

K.

Bob Nystrom

May 4, 2015, 1:40:19 PM5/4/15
to General Dart Discussion, Devon Carew
Summoning Devon to the thread...

- bob

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:28 AM, kc <kevin...@gmail.com> wrote:
What's it's status? Still under active development?

K.

Devon Carew

May 5, 2015, 12:56:16 PM5/5/15
to Bob Nystrom, General Dart Discussion
The Dart team is doubling down on IntelliJ on the IDE side, and investing in adding infrastructure that can help all IDEs and development environments - specifically the analysis server. I myself moved over from working on CDE to DartPad. As a dev. environment it's a lot more focused in scope, and fills a clear need for the Dart team.

--
Devon Carew
Software Engineer

kc

May 5, 2015, 1:16:04 PM5/5/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
Thanks for the update.

Is CDE still an active project for non-Dart JS/ES6 development?

K.

Sergey Shevchenko

Jun 3, 2015, 6:17:29 PM6/3/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
Sorry for not responding sooner. We (the former CDE team) have just announced that unfortunately we've stopped active development of CDE. However, some ex-members are still willing to curate the repo and do some small-scale development and bug fixing in our free time. Sorry to disappoint!

Sergey Shevchenko

Jun 3, 2015, 6:20:00 PM6/3/15
to mi...@dartlang.org