Re: [dart-misc] Dart Embeding Which Libs to use?

Bob Nystrom

Feb 1, 2016, 12:00:18 PM2/1/16
to General Dart Discussion, Dart VM Developers
Adding the VM list to this thread since they are the ones who can help here and don't all keep an eye on misc@.

Cheers!

– bob

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 7:43 PM, Michael Francis <mfran...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm working on embedding dart into a c++ application. But I'm having a hard time understanding which of the following libs are needed. And why you may chose some over others.

boringssl.lib
libdart_builtin.lib
libdart_io.lib
libdart_lib.lib
libdart_lib_nosnapshot.lib
libdart_nosnapshot.lib
libdart_precompiled_runtime.lib
libdart_vm.lib
libdart_vm_nosnapshot.lib
libdart_vm_precompiled_runtime.lib
libdouble_conversion.lib
zlib_dart.lib

---

Florian Schneider

Feb 8, 2016, 3:38:42 AM2/8/16
to mi...@dartlang.org
You don't need the _nosnapshot libraries and neither the _precompiled ones.

I think you do need libdart.lib in addition which exports the public API functions, which leaves the following list:

libdart.lib
boringssl.lib
libdart_builtin.lib
libdart_io.lib