[dart-announce] Where is Dart 1.9?

Kevin Moore

Mar 5, 2015, 11:23:48 AM3/5/15
to anno...@dartlang.org
We released Dart 1.8 on November 28. If you’ve been expecting our usual 6-week release schedule, you may be wondering “Where is Dart 1.9?”

Don’t worry, we’re working hard on it. We decided in January to make 1.9 a feature release, focusing on adding language support for asynchronous programming. This is our largest addition to the Dart language to date. We want to make sure we get it right.

We are making great progress on our open issues for this release. If you’d like to help us, please install the latest dev channel release, use the new language features, and let us know if you find issues.

--
For more news and information, visit https://plus.google.com/+dartlang

To join the conversation, visit https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/

Alex Haslam