Registration open for our Dart Developer Summit

Seth Ladd

Mar 4, 2015, 6:21:13 PM3/4/15
to General Dart Discussion
(bcc announce@)

Hello Dartisans!

We invite you to register for our Dart Developer Summit, connecting the Dart community and Dart engineers for two days (April 28-29) in San Francisco, CA. During the summit, we'll share stories, case studies, new APIs, and work together to evolve Dart.

The summit is a single-track event, with a mix of presentations from the community and Googlers, covering client-side and server-side Dart development and deployments. (The agenda will be posted soon.)

Often the best part of summits and conferences is the "hallway track" where people meet and chat. We've ensured there is plenty of breaks and time for discussions and conversations. The summit is an excellent opportunity to meet with the Dart team and your fellow Dartisans.

We hope you can register and meet us in SF. If you can't make it this year, we will record the talks and post to YouTube.

Cheers!
Seth

Thomas Schranz

Mar 7, 2015, 6:23:50 AM3/7/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
Looking fwd to this :)

Will there be a lightning talk track (or slot) or something like that as well?

Bob Nystrom

Mar 9, 2015, 12:29:40 PM3/9/15
to General Dart Discussion

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 3:23 AM, Thomas Schranz <tho...@blossom.io> wrote:
Will there be a lightning talk track (or slot) or something like that as well?

We're batting that idea around. Is it something you'd like?

Anyone else have an opinion?

- bob

Thomas Schranz

Mar 9, 2015, 3:35:04 PM3/9/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
+1 would be great imho, love the format

Daniel Morilha

Mar 9, 2015, 10:26:15 PM3/9/15
to mi...@dartlang.org

+1 since there is so much to discover

Bob Nystrom

Mar 10, 2015, 12:50:52 PM3/10/15
to General Dart Discussion
Cool. I think we on the prom^H^H^H^H summit planning committee are on board for a round of lightning talks too.

- bob