CanvasElement.getContext3D returning null

Filipe Morgado

Sep 8, 2014, 6:05:03 PM9/8/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
Hi guys,

In Dartium, CanvasElement.getContext3D returns null, even though WebGL is supported and works on other browsers.
It only happens on my personal laptop (Windows 7). It works fine on various computers at work (some with Windows 7 as well).

I filed this issue. Other related issues were closed: 11426 and 13103.

None of the workarounds described in the closed issues work for me.
I was hoping someone would know something I could try so Dartium eats the pill.

I'm working on a proof of concept to try to push client-side Dart at work and I really gotta do it at home.
I'm not buying a new machine any time soon, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks :)