build / lifecycle management for dart projects

David Parish

Sep 29, 2014, 1:30:25 PM9/29/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
What tools are you using for lifecycle management (maven, gradle, etc)

I found the maven dart plugin: https://github.com/dart-maven-plugin/dart-maven-plugin.  It seems pretty full featured and so far works just fine I found adding in unit tests that needed a browser (anything with dart:html) was quite cumbersome.

I then looked at gradle and found: https://github.com/steineggerroland/gradle-dart.  This looks pretty poorly maintained and I had trouble getting it up and running.

What build tools are your teams using?  I'm especially interested in how you included simple unit tests that required a browser.

Arron Washington

Sep 30, 2014, 7:31:55 PM9/30/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
Using Rake for building and deployment, and probably test running in the future.