Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Cristian Garcia

olvasatlan,
2015. jan. 27. 13:36:482015. 01. 27.
– mi...@dartlang.org
I am hosting a Dart Meetup. It's a two part presentation: the first part about the language itself, and the second about client + server development, tools, frameworks, etc.

What key topics should cover? Also, if anybody has similar material that you can share I would be very grateful.

Seth Ladd

olvasatlan,
2015. jan. 27. 13:49:382015. 01. 27.
– General Dart Discussion
Hi,

Thanks for hosting a Dart meetup! There are a bunch of videos and slides here: https://www.dartlang.org/slides/ which may be useful.

Have fun!

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Cristian Garcia <cgarc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am hosting a Dart Meetup. It's a two part presentation: the first part about the language itself, and the second about client + server development, tools, frameworks, etc.

What key topics should cover? Also, if anybody has similar material that you can share I would be very grateful.

Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás
0 új üzenet