Source Maps on pub build/serve

Pablo Guerrero

Dec 10, 2013, 10:26:43 AM12/10/13
to misc
Hi,

I'm serving a project using pub serve and I see that no source maps
are provided. I've tried using pub build, and it's the same. I've also
tried disabling a custom transformer to see if that was the problem,
and I still don't get the source maps.

Is this supported on pub build/serve? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Pablo

Bob Nystrom

Dec 10, 2013, 12:15:38 PM12/10/13
to General Dart Discussion
It was a bug. I fixed it a few days ago. :)

It should be in the next release.

Cheers!

- bob

Pablo Guerrero

Dec 10, 2013, 12:30:49 PM12/10/13
to mi...@dartlang.org
Thanks, I'll wait for the next release.
Pablo
> --
> For other discussions, see https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/
>
> For HOWTO questions, visit http://stackoverflow.com/tags/dart
>
> To file a bug report or feature request, go to http://www.dartbug.com/new

Pablo Guerrero

Dec 11, 2013, 6:23:22 AM12/11/13
to misc
Hi,

With the new release on dev channel, the source maps are generated (I
can download them) but the lines //# sourceMappingURL=...dart.js.map
are missing from the js file. So, it's still unusable.

Should I open an issue for this?

Cheers,
Pablo

Bob Nystrom