ask your questions to Dart engineers for the panel discussion at the Dart Developer Summit

Seth Ladd

Apr 21, 2015, 12:10:16 PM4/21/15
to General Dart Discussion
Hello Dartisans!

The Dart Developer Summit is next week, and we're busy getting everything ready. We want to know what you want to ask our engineering during our Panel discussion. Ask and vote here: https://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=213316&t=213316.41

If you can't join us at the summit, you can watch all the sessions, including the panel, live on YouTube. Check back at https://www.dartlang.org/events/2015/summit/ for more info on the streams.

Thanks!
Seth

Randal L. Schwartz

Apr 21, 2015, 4:23:35 PM4/21/15
to mi...@dartlang.org

Seth> If you can't join us at the summit, you can watch all the sessions,
Seth> including the panel, live on YouTube. Check back at
Seth> https://www.dartlang.org/events/2015/summit/ for more info on the
Seth> streams

Awesome... excellent timing. I've just been accepted to be a speaker at
FISL (july in Porto Alegre, Brazil), giving an "introduction to Dart"
talk, so I'm forced to get smart enough to teach this. :)

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig