JRebel Dart Mode

Jacob Goodson

Jul 17, 2014, 10:11:30 PM7/17/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
As per my usual pestering... is there any, even if it is obscenely vague, news about interactive features?  ETA, roadmap, may I have a cookie?

Gilad Bracha

Jul 18, 2014, 12:01:49 PM7/18/14
to General Dart Discussion
Hi Jacob,

You can have a cookie.

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 7:11 PM, Jacob Goodson <submissio...@gmx.com> wrote:
As per my usual pestering... is there any, even if it is obscenely vague, news about interactive features?  ETA, roadmap, may I have a cookie?

Cheers, Gilad

Jacob Goodson

Jul 19, 2014, 2:55:09 PM7/19/14
This cookie does not taste good, I was expecting a cookie with more flavour. Maybe, you left out some ingredients that are essential to a decent tasting cookie?  I do not want some stevia or margarine cookie, give me a dang cookie with butter and sugar!  When I take a bite of a proper cookie;  I want my pupils to dilate, my heart to palpitate, and I want to see lucid visions of my ancestors chanting around me in loin cloths!  Anyway, thanks for the cookie...

Günter Zöchbauer

Jul 19, 2014, 5:12:59 PM7/19/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
Such cookies are illegal in most parts of the world ;-)

On Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:55:09 PM UTC+2, Jacob Goodson wrote:
This cookie does not taste good, I was expecting a cookie with more flavour. Maybe, you left out some ingredients that are essential to a decent tasting cookie?  I do not want some stevia or margarine cookie, give me a dang cookie with butter and sugar!  When I take a bite of a proper cookie;  I want my pupils to dilate, my heart to palpitate, and I want to see lucid visions of my ancestors chanting around me in loin cloths!  Anyway, thanks for the cookie...

Gilad Bracha

Jul 21, 2014, 2:11:25 PM7/21/14
to General Dart Discussion
Jacob,

If I had a better cookie, or better news, I would give it to you.
Seriously, this hurts me more than it hurts you.

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Jacob Goodson <submissio...@gmx.com> wrote:
This cookie does not taste good, I was expecting a cookie with more flavour. Maybe you left out some ingredients that are essential to a decent tasting cookie?  I do not want some stevia or margarine cookie, give me a dang cookie with butter and sugar!  When I take of a bite of a proper cookie;  I want my pupils to dilate, my heart to palpitate, and I want to see lucid visions of my ancestors chanting around me in loin cloths!  Anyway, thanks for the cookie...

On Friday, July 18, 2014 12:01:49 PM UTC-4, Gilad Bracha wrote:

--
Cheers, Gilad