window.postMessage and clipboardData don't work?

Jiakui Wang

Jul 30, 2014, 5:08:11 PM7/30/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
I am recently using window.postMessage and clipboardData, they don't seem to work.

Just want to get confirmed so that I won't waste more time trying to make them work!

Thanks!

Günter Zöchbauer

Jul 31, 2014, 12:13:12 AM7/31/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
Do you mean both do not work or do they not work when you use them together in some way?
What does 'not work' mean'?

I use postMessage sucessfully in this test
to communicate between the main window and a second window opened with window.open().
(window.open() and especially resizeTo() caused several troubles though)

I haven't used clipboardData for a long time, so no experience here.