New Dart Editor build 0.5.1.0_r22072

Eric Clayberg

Apr 29, 2013, 2:55:02 PM4/29/13
to anno...@dartlang.org, mi...@dartlang.org
A new Dart Editor build is available at www.dartlang.org/editorChanges include:
  • Semantic highlighting enabled for new analysis engine.
  • New “Convert Method to Getter” and “Convert Getter to Method” refactorings.
  • New “Create Class” and “Create part” quick fixes.
  • New “Import Library” quick fixes.
  • Multiple hover text improvements.
  • Fixed several debugger bugs related to not being able to hit breakpoints.
  • Additional warnings and errors enabled in new analysis engine.
  • Many general improvements and fixes to new analysis engine.
Breaking Change List:
  • MirrorSystem.libraries uses Uri instead of library names.
  • LibraryMirror.url changed to LibraryMirror.uri.
  • Rename dart:typeddata to dart:typed_data.
And as always,view the changelog for the full list of changes, and to get started with the Editor see our tutorial.

--
Eric Clayberg
Dart Editor Team

Alexandre Ardhuin

Apr 29, 2013, 3:41:11 PM4/29/13
to mi...@dartlang.org
Is http://dartbug.com/10016 included in this version (Not ignoring noSuchMethod() warnings) ? The bug is fixed since 7 days.
This new version don't fix the problem.

Alexandre

2013/4/29 Eric Clayberg <clay...@google.com>

--
Consider asking HOWTO questions at Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/tags/dart

Alex Tatumizer

Apr 29, 2013, 4:14:40 PM4/29/13
to mi...@dartlang.org
Good news: int.parse() is now by 2 times faster than it was in previous release!!
Not so good news: it's still slow :(

Alex Tatumizer

Apr 29, 2013, 5:05:42 PM4/29/13
to mi...@dartlang.org
Also, map creation suddenly became very expensive.
And there's difference between
   map=<String,String>{};  // takes even longer than new HashMap
and
   map=new HashMap<String,String>();

It was not like this before update: in fact, creating new map used to be almost as fast (or as slow, depending on your viewpoint) as clearing existing map.

Jaime Wren

Apr 29, 2013, 6:55:48 PM4/29/13
to mi...@dartlang.org
Alexandre,

Correct, the bug should be fixed as of version 22083.  A few days after I closed out the bug some additional cases came to my attention, I fixed them, but they did not make it into this push.  If the false positives have too much noise, then try out the continuous version.  Let me know if you see any of these false positives after 22083.

Thanks,
Jaime

HADDOUTI Khalid

Apr 29, 2013, 7:00:32 PM4/29/13
to mi...@dartlang.org
Can i you please give me the solution , because i use this code in my plugin !! how can i get a File object from resource folder in the plugin !

2013/4/29 Jaime Wren <jw...@google.com>

--
HADDOUTI Khalid
Élève-ingénieur Génie Informatique

Alexandre Ardhuin

Apr 30, 2013, 10:43:20 AM4/30/13
to mi...@dartlang.org
Hi Jaime,

I just check with the last continuous version (Dart Editor version 0.1.2_r22178) but it does not work better. Moreover, The "Report 'no such member' warnings when class defines noSuchMethod()" option has disappeared from Preferences -> "Errors and warnings".

Alexandre