scheduled_test with the shiny new test package

Anders Holmgren

Apr 14, 2015, 3:32:40 PM4/14/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
What are the plans for scheduled_test once the new test package is released? Is any of its functionality being folded into test? Will it work with the new test package?

Natalie Weizenbaum

Apr 14, 2015, 3:40:50 PM4/14/15
to General Dart Discussion
I plan to upgrade scheduled_test to use the new test package at some point, but for now it's lower-priority than getting a bunch of the groundwork in place.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Anders Holmgren <andersm...@gmail.com> wrote:
What are the plans for scheduled_test once the new test package is released? Is any of its functionality being folded into test? Will it work with the new test package?

Anders Holmgren

Apr 14, 2015, 7:27:52 PM4/14/15
to General Dart Discussion
Ok so it will still remain in a non deprecated form. Great I'll continue to use it