Dart Editor version 1.6.0.dev_03_00 (DEV) not retrieving packages

0xor1

Jul 18, 2014, 6:41:33 AM7/18/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
I've recently upgraded to Dart Editor version 1.6.0.dev_03_00 (DEV) and since then many of my packages in the package directory in my project folders are empty folders, causing lots of error messages in the editor, and none of my apps will run anymore. If I do a pub get it says all dependencies successfully downloaded, but many of the package folders are still completely empty. I've tried clearing out my working folder and re pulling down everything fresh from github and doing a clean pub get, but the result is the same, missing package contents :( is anyone else experiencing this?

Günter Zöchbauer

Jul 18, 2014, 7:55:44 AM7/18/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
I have trouble since a few days too

You can try
    pub cache repair
and check if you are runing into this as well

0xor1

Jul 18, 2014, 10:02:03 AM7/18/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
Thanks :) that did the trick