dartdocgen fails

Greg Lusk

Jan 28, 2015, 4:36:44 PM1/28/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
I'm using SDK version 1.8.3. Whenever I run dartdocgen, I get the following error: "\dart\dart-sdk\" was unexpected at this time.

I cannot even run dartdocgen -h.  I get the same response.  I have no idea about how to go about diagnosing and correcting this problem. Any help is appreciated.

Greg Lusk

Jan 28, 2015, 4:50:09 PM1/28/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
Found the error. It didn't like my dart SDK path environment variable value. Renamed it to a simple path and the docs are generated.