Console Output Issues new Editor, Vers 1.9.3

SwarmShepherd

Apr 16, 2015, 4:10:00 AM4/16/15
to mi...@dartlang.org

Hi All,

Have only recently updated to new Editor,  and having several issues also, but one in particular is pretty clear after some messing around... :)   (thought I was going crazy).

When I use my standard preference Editor theme (monokai) the  Output console background is now light, and the characters are there, just not readable (can see when I select the text however).

Note also:  Immediately after selecting such a Theme the console is set dark and all is as expected, but then Run your program and output (for some themes) is too close to White on White to read.

So, is there an easy fix for this somehow?

_george

Günter Zöchbauer

Apr 16, 2015, 6:26:03 AM4/16/15
to mi...@dartlang.org
I run into this as well a few weeks ago (I'm on bleeding edge) but it seems to be fixed since a while.