dartlang.org: Current Stable version always shows as [Calculating]

Kiran Rao

Aug 22, 2014, 1:12:23 AM8/22/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
I don't know if this is the correct forum to report this, but for the past few days, whenever I open dartlang.org site, The "Current stable version" is stuck at "Calculating".

This happens on Firefox 31.0 (tried on both Fedora 20 and Mac OSX 10.9.4). However, on Chrome 36 or Safari 7 on,Mac OSX it shows correctly as 1.5.8

Martin Kustermann

Aug 22, 2014, 6:48:53 AM8/22/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
Thanks for reporting. I could reproduce it and filed http://dartbug.com/20658.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:12 AM, Kiran Rao <techie....@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know if this is the correct forum to report this, but for the past few days, whenever I open dartlang.org site, The "Current stable version" is stuck at "Calculating".

This happens on Firefox 31.0 (tried on both Fedora 20 and Mac OSX 10.9.4). However, on Chrome 36 or Safari 7 on,Mac OSX it shows correctly as 1.5.8

Kiran Rao

Aug 22, 2014, 6:56:40 AM8/22/14
to mi...@dartlang.org
Thanks Martin!

BTW I was under the impression that the dart website itself is written in dart, and I assumed that this particular issue was pointing to a bug in dart2js somewhere (hence the "it-works-in-Chrome-but-not-in-another-browser"). How wrong was I!

:-)