Open to follow along with Chalice Sunday Service at 10 am

Chalice Admin

Jan 10, 2021, 12:30:36 PM1/10/21
to mem...@cvuuf.org, announ...@cvuuf.org
0001-15209466481_20210105_220141_0000.png

Set Your Imagination Free

January 10, 2021 - 10 am

January Theme: Imagination

Prelude – Anthony Concepcion

Call to Worship – Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn

Centering Song – #1019 Everything Possible

Welcome – Claudia Barton

Lighting the Chalice – Lutz Family

Opening Hymn - #338 – I Seek the Spirit of a Child

Time for All Ages – Thinking outside the Box – Sam Dickerson

Offering Words – Claudia Barton

Offering Music – Pure Imagination – Barbara Streisand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kP-EP3ucis

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service

Meditation Song – #396 – I Know This Rose will Open

If you’re willing to share, I invite you now to go to Menti.com on your phone or in another window on your computer and share the qualities or energies you imagined bringing to this day.

Sermon – Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn – Set Your Imagination Free

Closing Hymn – #311 Let It Be a Dance

Benediction – Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn

Announcements – Claudia Barton

Postlude – Anthony Concepcion

Break-out Rooms:

1.     Service/Sermon discussion with Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn

2.     Check-in/How was your week?

3.     Social Justice actions & discussion

4.     70+ Seniors

5.     Parents

6.     Tech Debrief

Set Your Imagination Free

Rev. Nica Eaton-Guinn

Sunday Service on Zoom at 10 a.m.

As we dive into our theme of imagination this month, we explore what can happen when we allow our imagination to guide our lives. Can we free ourselves from our day-to-day habits and beliefs to thinking outside the box and creating a life beyond our wildest imagination? Join us for an interactive service setting your imagination free.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Password: 2020

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09