Chalice Order of Service - 1.2.22 - online service 10AM

Chalice Admin

Jan 2, 2022, 8:01:36 AM1/2/22
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

This Year I Resolve to...

January 2, 2022 - 10 am

Ayanna Gaines

It is traditional to make resolutions to change habits and behaviors around the New Year. Yet it is common for people to neglect these resolutions after a while, lapsing into old ways of being. How can we live lives with intention  when we can't get ourselves to the gym?

Join Zoom Meeting at 10:00 am

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020

Order Of Service:

Prelude - Rick Wells

Call to Worship - Ayanna Gaines

Welcome - Tim Snowber

Chalice Lighting - Snowber family

Opening Hymn - #188  "Come Come Whoever You Are"

Time for All Ages - Ayanna Gaines

Shante Keys and the New Year's Peas [video] -- https://youtu.be/m94N1tSMTjY

Offering Words - Tim Snowber

Offering Music - “I Won't Back Down ” by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers

Joys and Sorrows- Ayanna Gaines- You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service.

Time of Meditation - Ayanna Gaines

Meditation Song - #391 "Voice Still and Small"

Sermon - This Year I Resolve to... - Ayanna Gaines

Closing Hymn - #144 "Now Is the Time Approaching"

Benediction - Ayanna Gaines

Announcements - Slides

Postlude - Anthony Concepcion

Break Out Rooms:

  1. Service/Sermon discussion & newcomers

  2. Check-in/How was your week?

  3. Social Justice actions & discussion

  4. 70+ Seniors

  5. Parents