Chalice Order of Service 1.29.23 - 10 am

1 view

Chalice Admin

Jan 29, 2023, 11:01:41 AM1/29/23
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

In Person & Online Service - 10 am

Michael Eselun

Spiritual Report Cards

How many of us live our lives as if there will be a report card at the end of the term? What would constitute an “A” in your book, spiritually speaking? And does it matter? Oncology chaplain and popular guest speaker Michael Eselun will explore these questions.

Join us in person or for the Zoom Meeting at 10 am

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020

January Theme - Finding Our Center

Welcome & Introduction - Ayanna Gaines

Call to Worship - Michael Eselun

Chalice Lighting - Ayanna Gaines

Opening Hymn - #354 We Laugh, We Cry

Time For All Ages - Sam Dickerson reads Ish by Peter H. Reynolds

Manna Collection - Sam Dickerson

Offering Words - Ayanna Gaines

Offering Music - Children Will Listen, performed by Anthony Concepcion.

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service if you are online. If you are in person please fill out an index card. Can email them during the week to wor...@chaliceuu.org

Singing the Children Out - Ayanna Gaines

Time of Meditation - Michael Eselun

Meditation Song - #95 There Is More Love

Reading - What You Missed That Day You Were Absent from Fourth Grade by Brad Aaron Modlin

Sermon - Spiritual Report Cards by Michael Eselun

Closing Hymn - #121 We'll Build a Land

Benediction - Michael Eselun

Extinguishing the Chalice - Ayanna Gaines

Announcements - Ayanna Gaines

Postlude - Anthony Concepcion

This Sunday we will be meeting with our Neighborhood Groups. If you are attending via Zoom, stay online so that we can put you into a breakout room which will let you see and talk to your neighbors.

If you are here on our campus, we’ll break up into our groups and meet in the following rooms:

10 Degrees Cooler in Innovations (upstairs in Fellowship Hall)

Newbury Neighbors in Social Hall (downstairs in Fellowship Hall)

Suddenly Seymour and Eastenders in Library (upstairs in Fellowship Hall)

Wild West & Meadowood in Nest (upstairs in Fellowship Hall)