Chalice - RSVP for in-person service December 12th

Chalice Admin

Dec 7, 2021, 12:16:45 PM12/7/21
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org, j...@thrivinglife.com

We would like to extend an invitation to the Sunday morning worship service on December 12, 2021 at 10:00 am. Attendance at the service will be limited and on a first come, first served basis.

We request that you RSVP for the worship service using this link: https://rsvp.church/r/uC3iA63U

so we know who to expect in the Sanctuary that morning. Please RSVP no later than end of day on Friday, December 10th if you would like to attend in person.

We look forward to seeing you there, assuming that by Dec. 12th Covid protocols still allow for such an in-person event. We ask that you remain masked and be vaccinated if you are vaccine eligible. As always, if you feel un-well on that morning please stay home and let us know that you will not be attending.

We look forward to seeing you there!

In community,

Rev. Nica and Community Life Team