Chalice Order of Service 4.14.24 10am

Chalice Admin

Apr 14, 2024, 11:01:40 AMApr 14
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

SUNDAY SERVICE

In Person and Online ~  10 am

Grenda David

Inside Out: The Spiritual Anatomy of Conflict

Is it possible to heal relationships (and perhaps our world) by doing our own inner work?  Join in exploring how conflict in our relationships may be a reflection of what is happening inside of self.

Link for the Zoom Meeting at 10 am:

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020

You can also view our Livestream on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ChaliceUUF

Month Theme - Interdependence

Welcome - Grenda David

Introduction - Claudia Barton

Call to Worship - Grenda David

Chalice Lighting - Claudia Barton

Opening Hymn - Hymn #354, “We Laugh, We Cry”, sung by Anthony Concepcion

Time for All Ages - “Enemy Pie” written by Derek Munson and illustrated by Tara Kind, read by Sam Dickerson

Manna Collection - Sam Dickerson

Announcements - Claudia Barton

Singing the Children Out - Grenda David & Anthony Concepcion

Offering Words - Claudia Barton/Barbara Leighton (Special Collection: Interfaith Power & Light)

Music - “Connected” by Brian Tate

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chat box during the service if you are online. If you are in person please fill out an index card. You can also email your joys or concerns during the week to

wor...@chaliceuu.org

Meditation Song - “One Voice” by the Wallin’ Jennys performed by Grenda David, Sharon Beck and Anthony Concepcion

Time of Meditation - Grenda David

Meditation Hymn - #123, “Spirit of Life”

Sermon - “Inside Out: The Spiritual Anatomy of Conflict” by Grenda David

Closing Hymn - #1008, "When Our Heart Is In A Holy Place"

Benediction - Grenda David

Extinguishing the Chalice - Grenda David

Closing Words - Grenda David

Postlude - Anthony Concepcion