Chalice Order of Service 2.12.23 - 10 am

Chalice Admin

Feb 12, 2023, 11:01:34 AM2/12/23
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

In Person & Online Service - 10 am

Reverend Anne Hines

Love Should Grow Up Like an Iris

In honor of Valentine’s Day, we will reflect on love and relationships – the beauty, the joy, the challenges, and what it calls forth in us.

Join us in person or for the Zoom Meeting at 10 am

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020

February Theme - Vulnerability

Prelude - Anthony Concepcion

Welcome - Reverend Anne Hines

Introduction - Anahí Quiroz Romero

Call to Worship - Reverend Anne Hines

Chalice Lighting - Anahí Quiroz Romero

Opening Hymn - #100  "I’ve Got Peace  Like a River"

Time For All Ages - Love Is written by Diane Adams and illustrated by Claire Kean.  Introduced by Reverend Anne Hines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhlMDocdHHg

Manna Collection - Anahí Quiroz Romero

Offering Words - Anahí Quiroz Romero

Offering Music - "You Are So Beautiful " Arranged by Mark Brimmer. Performed by the Chalice Choir under the direction of Anthony Concepcion.

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service if you are online. If you are in person please fill out an index card. Can email them during the week to wor...@chaliceuu.org

Singing the Children Out -Anthony Concepcion

Time of Meditation - Reverend Anne Hines

Meditation Song - #34 “Though I May Speak with Bravest Fire"

Sermon - Love Should Grow Up Like an Iris - Reverend Anne Hines

Closing Hymn - #348 "Come Sing a Song with Me"

Benediction - Reverend Anne Hines

Extinguishing the Chalice - Anahí Quiroz Romero

Announcements - Anahí Quiroz Romero

Postlude - Anthony Concepcion