Chalice Order of Service 1.15.23 10 am

1 view

Chalice Admin

Jan 15, 2023, 11:02:01 AM1/15/23
to announ...@chaliceuu.org, mem...@chaliceuu.org

In Person & Online Service - 10 am

Matt Chapa

Reflections of Martin Luther King

The iconic status of MLK creates a disservice to his service as one who embodies beloved community. Passion for justice, beloved community, and ongoing service give us the nucleus of not only King's work but a means by which to follow our own true north.

Join us in person or for the Zoom Meeting at 10 am

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020

January Theme - Finding Our Center

Welcome - Matt Chapa

Introduction - Shane Niebergall

Call to Worship - Matt Chapa

Chalice Lighting - Shane Niebergall

Opening Hymn - #1018 Come and Go With Me

Time for All Ages - Change Sings by Amanda Gorman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7WhXUj9SPs

Offering Words - Shane Niebergall

Offering Music - If I Can Help Somebody by Alma B. Androzzo - Performed by Merlin Snider, Trey Henry, and Deborah Snider

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service if you are online. If you are in person please fill out an index card. Can email them during the week to wor...@chaliceuu.org

Singing the Children Out - Merlin Snider

Time of Meditation - Matt Chapa

Meditation Song - #348 Guide My Feet

Sermon - Reflections of Martin Luther King - Matt Chapa

Closing Hymn - #169 We Shall Overcome

Benediction - Matt Chapa

Announcements - Shane Niebergall

Postlude - Merlin Snider