Chalice Circles program

Chalice Admin

Sep 2, 2021, 6:40:31 PM9/2/21
to mem...@cvuuf.org, announ...@cvuuf.org
Dear Chalice Members and Friends,

We are excited to announce the 2021-2022 Chalice Circles program. Circles begin meeting in October and run monthly through June of 2022. Registration is open now and we hope you will join one.

If you have not joined before, this is a great opportunity to consider. Circles meet once a month, each time exploring a different theme in our Unitarian Universalist faith, in coordination with our worship themes each month. Participants receive packets in advance to review and ponder before discussing in their Circle.

If you have joined in years past, then you already know how meeting in these Circles strengthens your sense of community, furthers your spiritual journey, and leads to new, and sometimes forever, friendships.

Please know, as the pandemic continues, all meetings will be conducted through Zoom. Last year we met on Zoom, and many people reported a tremendous connection was made even over the airwaves during a very difficult time. Once the pandemic passes and it is considered safe by the Chalice Board and Reopening Task Force, one of the Circles will begin meeting in person (specified in the registration form).

Now is the time to express your interest by filling out and submitting the registration form at Chalice Circle Registration  You can choose your preferred days and times. There are both daytime and evening circles being planned. The last day to sign-up is September 19th.

We look forward to seeing you in a Circle!
In community,
Your Chalice Circle Facilitators

For more information, contact us at Chalice...@ChaliceUU.org
Learn more about Soul Matters Sharing Circles at https://www.facebook.com/soulmatterssharingcircle/