Spring Equinox Ritual starts at 7 pm

Chalice Admin

Mar 20, 2021, 9:31:11 PM3/20/21
to mem...@cvuuf.org, announ...@cvuuf.org

Please bring a candle, a sprig of green, a morsel of food, and a sip to drink.

Come Celebrate with us as we bring ourselves out of  winters’ constraints, absorb the healing fertile light of the new season, and take it in for our own growth and revitalization. On this night we nourish the child within each of us, with song, dance, and the powers of the four directions. We'll plant the seeds of our desires in our own fertile soil, and know that with our loving care, they will sprout, grow, and bear good fruit for all to enjoy.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87031825228?pwd=TkxBdG9Ibnlacmo4RjVkaFNROUJaZz09

Meeting ID: 870 3182 5228
Passcode: 201572