Christmas Eve Service - 4:00 pm

Chalice Admin

Dec 24, 2021, 12:00:52 PM12/24/21
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

Joy to the World!

Reverend Nica Eaton-Guinn

Join us to bring joy to the world as we celebrate Christmas Eve together. Come in person or join us online. Rumor has it that Santa may even try to squeeze in a visit. Those in person will share in traditional Christmas egg nog and cookies after the service. Service at 4 pm.

Join Zoom Meeting at 4:00 pm

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT OUR REGULAR SUNDAY ZOOM LINK, USE THIS LINK:

https://zoom.us/j/93532353285?pwd=VWVxaHZYcmNPRDRIcWc3Rm0ySDVzUT09

Meeting ID: 935 3235 3285

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 644216

Order Of Service:

Prelude & Carols - Anthony Concepcion & Choir

#235 Deck the Halls

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

Feliz Navidad

Welcome - Reverend Nica & Sam Dickerson

Opening Hymn - #253O Come, All Ye Faithful

Call to Worship - Reverend Nica

Chalice Lighting - Reverend Nica & the Gass family

Hymn - #237 The First Nowell

Story for All Ages - “The Christmas Baby” by Marion Dane Bauer - Sam Dickerson

Offering Words - Sam Dickerson

Offering Music - (Chalice Choir live) “Angels We Have Heard on High” arr. by John Berquist

Reading - Luke 2:4-16 - Aitana Sierra

Reading and Christmas Prayer - Reverend Nica

Music-(Chalice Choir live) “A la nanita nana (Murmuring a lullaby)” arr. by David Eddleman

Homily - Joy to the World - Reverend Nica

Hymn - #245Joy to the World

Bringing the Light - Reverend Nica

Silent Night Processional to Courtyard

Visit from Santa (there will be no break out rooms on Zoom after service)