Chalice - Giving Tuesday matching donations on Facebook - a reminder!

Chalice Admin

Nov 29, 2021, 3:01:09 PM11/29/21
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

We know that you give of your time, your spirit and your abundance regularly and we want to say how very grateful we are. Your generosity shines.

Next Tuesday, November 30th is Giving Tuesday and if you feel so moved, there is a special opportunity to multiply your donation to Chalice through a matching donations campaign. Starting at 5 am Pacific Time, Facebook will be matching donations made through our Chalice FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ChaliceUUF

Regardless of whether you choose to donate or not, we are so grateful for your participation in our beloved community. Who you are is truly a gift.

Note: Facebook pays all the processing fees for you, so 100% of your donation goes directly to Chalice. However, the matching funding runs out when they reach $8 million so the earlier in the day you donate, the better!

Thank you again, Chalice UU Fellowship