Chalice Cabaret Fundraiser. Purchase Advance Tix NOW!

Chalice Admin

May 30, 2024, 3:00:09 PMMay 30
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

Cabaret Tickets Now Available

Purchase in advance for $5 off!

We’re putting “fun” into Fundraising…

 An event you won’t want to miss!

Saturday June 15th @ 7:00pm

In the Sanctuary

Chalice’s Cabaret Fundraiser is a spectacular evening of entertainment that showcases our community’s many talents, with some special surprises in store. Musicians, magicians, dancers, poets and more will be sharing their talents. During the intermission, be sure to enjoy fellowship, hors d’oeuvres and beverages.

In addition to being great fun, this is one of our primary fundraisers, and it makes such a difference for Chalice.

Tickets available for purchase in advance for $25 (youth for $15). Tickets at the door are $30.

There are a limited number of seats, so don’t wait!

Tickets are available using this link:
Chalice Cabaret Tickets

All proceeds go to sustaining Chalice UU Fellowship.

No one will be turned away for lack of funds.