Exciting Chalice Happenings

Nica Eaton

Jul 3, 2024, 4:38:58 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 3
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org
Dear Chalice Members and Friends,

The day has come! We are so excited to welcome you to our new worship space in Fellowship Hall and to see all the amazing ways in which we have transformed the entire building. Huge gratitude to all of you who have helped with this transition - from moving and cleaning, to sorting the kitchen, to making pillows, and hanging lights, pictures, and screens. A special debt of gratitude goes to our leaders Claudia and Rick Barton, Randy Slentz, and Chuck Fernald, who have worked tirelessly to get the space ready. You won’t believe the transformation!

So, please join us this Sunday, July 7th at 10 am, for our special service: “Shining Our Light Wherever We Are” and our celebratory Lunch after service in our new lounge and on our patio. You can participate in our service from our new Sanctuary, or from sofas in our 2 lounge spaces which have large screens, and then join us for our rituals in the Sanctuary. Or, if you’d rather stay in your pajamas, you are of course welcome to watch by zoom from home. But if there’s any chance you can make it in person, this Sunday’s the one to come to. Our choir will be singing one last time before their summer break, and we will be honoring our recently deceased member, David Buss.

We look forward to seeing you and celebrating in our new worship home together.

Meanwhile, wishing you all a very happy, joyful 4th of July!

In faith and anticipation,

Nica

Reverend Nica Eaton
Minister, Chalice