Chalice Sunday Service starts at 10 am

1 view

Chalice Admin

Jan 17, 2021, 12:32:01 PM1/17/21
to mem...@cvuuf.org, announ...@cvuuf.org

20210112_185132_0000.png

Exploring Non-Violent Action

Sunday Service at 10 AM

Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and Congressman John Lewis were staunch advocates of a non-violent revolution. Today, on this Sunday celebrating Martin Luther King Day, we explore what non-violent action means, and the many ways we might engage it to make our world more racially equitable and just.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020

Chalice Admin

Jan 24, 2021, 12:31:12 PM1/24/21
to announ...@cvuuf.org, mem...@cvuuf.org
20210119_154604_0000.png

Imagining A New Tomorrow

Sunday Service at 10 AM

Too much of our thinking is limited by past and present experience. What if instead we envisioned the beautiful world our hearts know is possible, and work towards that future vision? Join us this Sunday as we use the power of imagination to envision a future that is sustainable, equitable and caring for all

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020