Chalice Order of Service -4.17.22 Easter and Flower Communion!

1 view

Chalice Admin

Apr 17, 2022, 11:00:41 AM4/17/22
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

Next Service - 10 am - In person or online

Reverend Nica Eaton-Guinn

Easter Service & Flower Communion: Love is Stronger than Death

This Easter Sunday we explore the nature of love and its power to outlast even death. Join us for a Unitarian Universalist interpretation of the Easter story, as well as our traditional, annual Flower Celebration. Please bring a flower to share with your fellow Chalice folk, or if you are joining us by zoom, have flowers ready at home. If you are able to join us in person you will also see the amazing chalk art paintings created around our buildings by Chalice families.

Join Zoom Meeting at 10:00 am

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020

April Theme- Awakening

Prelude- Sing Ev'ry Morning and Noon and Night! By Russell Robinson.    Performed by The Chalice Choir

Welcome- Reverend Nica

Introduction- Claudia Barton

Call to Worship- Reverend Nica

Chalice Lighting-  The Dahle-Petras Family

Opening Hymn- #61  Lo the Earth Awakes Again

Offering Words - Claudia Barton.

Offering Music -  Set Me as a Seal by Rene Clausen, performed by the Chalice Choir.

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service or on index cards if you are participating in-person.

Singing Our Children Out- The Lamp of Love by Nica and Anthony. https://youtu.be/TnhMq3OEW2M

Time of Meditation- Reverend Nica

Meditation Song - #18 What Wonderous Love

Sermon - Reverend Nica

Flower Ceremony- Reverend Nica

Closing Hymn - #95 There is More Love

Benediction - Reverend Nica

Announcements - Claudia Barton

Postlude - Anthony Concepcion

Break-out Rooms:

  1. Service Discussion and Newcomers

  2. Social Justice- actions and discussion

  3. 70+ Seniors