Chalice Order of Service 6.2.24

Chalice Admin

Jun 2, 2024, 8:01:07 AMJun 2
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org

SUNDAY SERVICE

Onsite and Online ~  10 am

Reverend Nica Eaton & Sam Dickerson

The Story Goes On…

Today we honor our youth, our Religious Exploration Volunteers and our beloved Director Sam Dickerson. Join us to hear moving stories from youth who've grown up in our community, who pass the torch on to our current children as the story goes on.

Link for the Zoom Meeting at 10 am:

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Phone: 16699009128

Password: 2020

You can also view our Livestream on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ChaliceUUF

June’s Theme - The Story Goes On

Welcome - Reverend Nica Eaton

Introduction - Samantha Dickerson

Call to Worship - Reverend Nica Eaton

Chalice Lighting - Lydia Simonsen

Opening Hymn - #18 “This Little Light of Mine”

Time for All Ages - Samantha Dickerson telling a very short story

Honoring of R.E. Volunteers - Samantha Dickerson

  • Rick Wells, Julliette Henry, Amy Reed, Danny Learned, Shelly Frankel, Dana Ryon, Ann Portereiko, Tree Payne, Tom Wolfe, Nancy Cooper, Ayanna Gaines, Katie Smith, Brian Pletcher, Heather Boursse, Annie Barker, Del Meghan

Pinning and Presentation to Sam Dickerson DLRE - Reverend Nica Eaton

Manna Collection - Samantha Dickerson

Announcements - Samantha Dickerson

Singing the Children Out - Anthony Concepcion & Reverend Nica Eaton

Offering Words - The Shojaei Family

Offering Music -  “Obladi Oblada” by the Beatles sung by Anthony Concepcion

Receiving the Offering - Reverend Nica Eaton

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service if you are online. If you are in person please fill out an index card. You can also email your joys or concerns during the week to

wor...@chaliceuu.org

Time of Meditation - Reverend Nica Eaton

Meditation Song - #168 “One More Step”

Reading - adapted from Gary Kowalski -  Reverend Nica Eaton

Reflections - Chalice Youth

Closing Hymn - #311 “Let it be a Dance”

Extinguishing the Chalice - Reverend Nica Eaton

Closing Words - Reverend Nica Eaton

Postlude - Anthony Concepcion