Open to Follow Along with Chalice Sunday Service at 10 am

1 view

Chalice Admin

Jan 3, 2021, 12:31:35 PM1/3/21
to mem...@cvuuf.org, announ...@cvuuf.org
0001-15035135243_20201231_130852_0000.png

This I Believe

January 3,2021 - 10 am

January Theme: Imagination

Prelude – Anthony Concepcion

Call to Worship – Ayanna Gaines

Centering Song – #1019 Everything Possible

Welcome – Aitana Sierra

Lighting the Chalice – Vanoni Family

Opening Hymn - #134 – Our World is One World

Time for All Ages – Same Difference

https://youtu.be/fXErvNDKCks

Offering Words – Aitana Sierra

Offering Music – Closer to Fine

 https://youtu.be/HUgwM1Ky228

Joys and Sorrows - You may write your Joys and Sorrows in the chatbox during the service

Meditation Song – #391 Voice Still and Small

Speakers – Ayanna Gaines, Sharon Beck, Shane Niebergall

Closing Hymn – #1020 Woyaya

Benediction – Ayanna Gaines

Announcements – Aitana Sierra

Postlude – Anthony Concepcion

Break-out Rooms:

1.     Service/Sermon discussion with Ayanna Gaines

2.     Check-in/How was your week?

3.     Social Justice actions & discussion

4.     Young Adults

5.     70+ Seniors

6.     Parents

7.     Tech Debrief

This I Believe

Ayanna Gaines and Friends

Sunday Service on Zoom at 10 a.m.

This I Believe is based on a popular radio program from the 1950s. We take time to listen to the beliefs of our congregation members. This I Believe shows us that although there is one light, there are many windows.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 209 555 249

Password: 2020

https://zoom.us/j/209555249?pwd=dkVSdDE1ZWh5dHBVcXo2ZHVKQUJkQT09