Clocks and Worship

Nica Eaton-Guinn

Mar 13, 2021, 5:56:21 PM3/13/21
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org
HI All,

Just a reminder that our clocks spring forward an hour tonight, so it essentially makes worship an hour earlier.

Also, we are hosting worship for 6 other local UU congregations tomorrow, so please come early if you want to be sure to get one of our Zoom slots. We are also live streaming to our FB page, if you can’t get on the zoom call. We only have 300 spots on Zoom, but unlimited space to watch on our Chalice UU Fellowship FaceBook page. Both links are available on our website: www.chaliceuu.org.

Hope to see you Sunday for a very special service.

Warmly,

Nica

Reverend Nica Eaton-Guinn
Minister, Chalice
(She/Her/Hers) Here’s why...
Cell/Text: (805) 410-3860
Office Hours by Appointment on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday
Thursday/Fridays - Worship prep. Mondays are my Sabbath
I hope to return messages and calls within 48 hours.