Message from Rev Nica is real

Nica Eaton-Guinn

Apr 21, 2022, 9:14:13 PM4/21/22
to mem...@chaliceuu.org, announ...@chaliceuu.org
Please note the message with the video and survey link are indeed from me, Reverend Nica, and the survey responses are now fixed.

Please view the video and fill out the brief survey at your earliest convenience, but by tomorrow, Friday, at the latest. Thanks so much.

I have an important question for you in this video. Please take a moment to watch here:

After you watch the video, kindly take 30 seconds to answer 2 brief questions at this link:

Thank you so much.

Warmly,

Nica

Reverend Nica Eaton-Guinn
Minister, Chalice
(She/Her/Hers) Here’s why...
Cell/Text: (805) 410-3860
Zoom Meetings:
https://uuma.zoom.us/my/revnica
Office Hours by Appointment on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday
Thursday/Fridays - Worship prep. Mondays are my Sabbath
I hope to return messages and calls within 48 hours.